jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMeter DOAP has been dropped again
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:02:26 GMT

This is my fault, yesterday I played two times with the svnmucc file to
update the website. The last time, I removed the lines about the doap
file in the svnmucc file, and so I have remove the site directory and I
don't (re-)copied the doap file...

The bad svnmucc file :
====
rm
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/site

cp
HEAD
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/branches/docs-3.2/docs
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/site
====

The good svnmucc file with the copy of doap file:
==
rm
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/site

cp
HEAD
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/branches/docs-3.2/docs
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/site

cp HEAD
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/doap/doap_JMeter.rdf
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/site/doap_JMeter.rdf
==

I have just fixed the issue.

PS. For record, the svnmucc file to update the website are here:
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/ReleaseCreation (section Update JMeter site)