jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <p.moua...@ubik-ingenierie.com>
Subject Re: Trim JTexfield
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:49:05 GMT
Hi Maxime,
This "issue" has been diagnosed a while but unfortunately fixing it might
break a lot of fields in existing user test plans. You can search in
Bugzilla I think (but maybe closed as WONTFIX).

If we want to make a change we need to analyze case by case.
For now, I think the priority is to release 3.2 before.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.