jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release a 3.2
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:40:05 GMT
Hello Antonio,
I 've reviewed it rapidly:
- button at the bottom => In nightly build it is at top now and buttons
have changed
- With the gui, but it's not recommended to big load test => With the gui,
but just during debug phase, use Non GUI for your load test.

I think you should mention that between Validation phase and Run phase
there is variabilization and Correlation phase.

Thanks
Regards

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0077@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have modified jmeter proxy step by step document
>
> See my modifications in https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/279
>
> If it's ok, I will commit it in svn
>
> Antonio

> maxime.chassagneux@gmail.com>
> :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have to update some screen + documentation for the JMS change made by
> me.
> > I will do it ASAP.

> philippe.mouawad@gmail.com
> > >:

> > > ra0077@gmail.com

> screenshot
> > see

> > > Done

> on

> > > Done

> > make
> > url...)

> > > In these conditions, I think we need to had more general cases where
> > access
> > > logs might be inappropriate.
> > > I will work on it tomorrow

> ra0077@gmail.com

> [...]