jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Chassagneux <maxime.chassagn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Variable in BackendListener
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:42:44 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for answer,

I try the -G option from controller , and it doesn't work :

I start jmeter like this :

jmeter.bat -GinfluxdbUrl=http://xxx.fr/influxdb_query/write?db=qualif
--addprop "%USERPROFILE%\jmeter\user.properties"

then via GUI mode start a distributed run and still this error :

Still : no protocol: ${__P(influxdbUrl,
http://xxx.fr/influxdb_query/write?db=qualif)

By the way, I don't rly want affect properties, but the default value ....
but replace value aren't set for BackendListener.

Regards

: