jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release a 3.2
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:54:44 GMT
Hello,
We're now at:

   - 48 Enhancements
   - 31 bug fixes

Sebb has fixed Windows failures on Jenkins

   - Ensure the migrated docs (from PDF) do not contain old "Urban legends"
   :-) nor bad practices. Those are the 4 Tutorial links in left menu. It
   would be nice to review them. I've fixed some but not done the full work

TODO

   - Fill in introduced properties in properties_reference.xml

DONE

   - If possible add JUnits on the regression introduced in GET with no
   body (see my mail)

DONE

   - Fill in New and Noteworthy section

TODO