jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposition for contribution
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:46:57 GMT
Great !
I think you can go ahead
There was a discussion about a mocking framework to use.
Graham started something around spock,
Felix proposed jmockit, I don't know if he started something.
And I mentioned mockito2 but without producing anything ;)

But maybe your work does not need a mocking framework.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.