jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Mode : OOM Protection for View Results Tree or View Results in Table
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:12:41 GMT
Philippe>For me there is jmeter.loggerpanel.maxlength which does not allow
settings
Philippe>more than 80k chars no ?

I saw the bug, however can you please answer the following question:
do you really intend to update log panel for each and single update from
every log message appearing in load threads?

I don't think the answer depends on the presence or absence of the bug.

Philippe>I'd prefer a couple of PR :-)

Whatever gets PRed gets merged. Got the idea. )

Vladimir