jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From "Epp, Jeremiah W (Contractor)" <j...@cas.org>
Subject RE: Code Style Guidelines
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:10:43 GMT

It kind of ruins git-blame output and tends to make understanding the scope
of work in any file or tree very unclear.

I recently wanted to see when and why a specific function was added to a
project and ran afoul of exactly this issue: between two moves and a
reformat, the task went from trivial to annoying very fast.

Cheers,
Wyatt

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any attachment(s),
may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information from Chemical Abstracts Service
("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission
in error, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message and contact
the sender immediately by either replying to this message or calling 614-447-3600.