jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Zoom-In/Out
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 09:24:08 GMT

Am 24. Februar 2017 23:12:07 MEZ schrieb Graham Russell <graham@ham1.co.uk>:
>Felix, I'm using:
>java version "1.8.0_121"
>Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
>Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
>
>with Linux Mint 18
>and the Cinnamon v3.0.7 desktop.

What is the size of your screen and which DPI has your screen? I presume the jre is the Oracle
one.

Can you try to use a bigger zoom factor for the feature?

>It's not an especially common set-up, so feel free to ignore it.
>I just thought it worth noting that it doesn't behave the same, which
>might
>point to a deeper issue?

I don't want to ignore it. My setup showed the same behavior, but before the latest changes.

And Philippe had problems with windows 10.

Without knowing the root cause, I think we should disable that code by default and enable
only by use of an parameter flag.

Regards,
 Felix