jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Col <sebastien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposition for contribution
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:42:41 GMT
Hi,
I've been working tonight on unit testing org.apache.jmeter.core.report.
I'm having troubles running the
existing org.apache.jmeter.report.core.TestCsvSampleWriter with the
following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not read JMeter properties
file:jmeter.properties
at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JMeterUtils.loadJMeterProperties(JMeterUtils.java:195)
at
org.apache.jmeter.report.core.TestCsvSampleWriter.setUp(TestCsvSampleWriter.java:36)

Anyone encountered this before?
Thanks.
Regards,
Sebastien