jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposition for contribution
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 19:35:16 GMT
Hello,
Thanks for your proposal.
Yes it is still up to date.

You can have a look at our Sonar report to know what needs testing:

   - https://builds.apache.org/analysis/

Our priorities regarding tests:

   - JDBC protocol (more the NON Gui classes)
   - HTTP (more non gui classes)
   - org.apache.jmeter.assertions:
      - .HTMLAssertion
      - JSR223Assertion
   - org.apache.jmeter.core.report
   - org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.backend.graphite
   - core/org/apache/jmeter/control

Note coverage is not only related to JUnit tests but also to tests builds
with JMX plans and ran with Jacoco agent.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.