jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zoom-In/Out
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2017 14:53:33 GMT
Hi Felix,
Could you show some screenshots ? On which OS did you test and what LAF did
you use ?
I used it on a Windows 8 where JMeter fonts were really too tiny and it
improved usability for me.
I also tested it on Mac OSX , it's not as good as real HiDPI but at least
it look a bit better.

Ok for the mouse wheel.

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.