jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Russell <gra...@ham1.co.uk>
Subject Re: Mocking Framework
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:47:42 GMT
Hi all

I've created a branch on github where I've started using Spock -
https://github.com/ham1/jmeter/tree/spock - I can create a PR if that's
more useful.

Test compilation works with ant and I can run tests run via my IDE
(IntelliJ), however, I haven't yet been able to figure out how to run these
as part of `ant test`.

Does someone, with more experience of ant, have some time to look at the
code and help get it fully working?

I've created two tests, one which replicates an existing test and one for a
new class.

I really like Spock's given/when/then test structure and built-in
Mock/Spy/Stubs.
It is also possible to mock static Java methods with Spock and PowerMock
(see: https://dzone.com/articles/mocking-static-methods-groovy).

Thanks

Graham

On 19 December 2016 at 11:47, Felix Schumacher <