jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject VRT listener with JavaFX html view don't work with openjdk 8 [was Re: Release JMeter 3.2 ?]
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:10:09 GMT
>        - Up to date Browser based on javafx

The listener View Result Tree don't appear in the menu if you start
JMeter with openjdk8 (openjdk is the default JVM on Linux distros)

If you try to open a script JMX which include a VRT listerner a error
box display too.

Seems to be like a regression (on Linux platform)? Isn't possible to
fallback to old html render if the javafx class isn't found?

The error into jmeter.log:

2017/01/13 10:55:11 WARN  - jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory: Configuration
error, probably corrupt or missing third party library(jar) ? Could not
create class:org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/embed/swing/JFXPanel
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/embed/swing/JFXPanel
         at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.createComboRender(ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java:340)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.createLeftPanel(ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java:308)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.init(ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java:229)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer.<init>(ViewResultsFullVisualizer.java:138)
         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
         at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
         at
         at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory.initializeMenus(MenuFactory.java:497)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory.<clinit>(MenuFactory.java:168)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.WorkBenchGui.createPopupMenu(WorkBenchGui.java:119)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.tree.JMeterTreeNode.createPopupMenu(JMeterTreeNode.java:156)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.EditCommand.doAction(EditCommand.java:46)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java:80)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java:40)
         at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:62)
         at
java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
         at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
         at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
         at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
         at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
         at
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
         at
org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper$5.dispatchEvent(AtkWrapper.java:700)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
         at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanel
         ... 34 more