jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP/MQTT/Stomp/... support in JMeter
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:34:27 GMT
Hello,
The answer probably depends on what we want to do with Rabbit MQ.

What protocol do we intend to support and for what use cases ?
Supporting a lot of protocol is not feasible IMO considering the size of
our team.

IMO we should concentrate our efforts on:

   - HTTP/2
   - IOT protocol (MQTT or something else)

I didn't dig  but few questions we need to tackle:

   - Are RabbitMQ plugins available on client side for MQTT, Stomp ?
   - Are they all licensed in ASL2 ? or only some of them ?

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.