jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject broken builds on travis ci
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 20:57:06 GMT
Hi all,

with pr #234 I succeeded to get the builds on travis ci back to green. I
had to change three things on the way:

  1. Start the rmi server in the batch tests with localhost as host
name, since travis ci runs with the hostname bound to loopback and
JMeter refuses to start in such a constellation (you might have a look
at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/jakarta-jmeter/+bug/589042,
where such a problem has been discussed before, alas without travis ci :)

  2. Revert to ant 1.8.2 compatibility as that is the version running on
travis. My solution to replace "if:set" with "condition" feels a bit clumsy.

  3. Disable two tests HTTP_HTTPS and BUG52310, which are either
problematic because of some strange dns problem or maybe some firewall
issue.

I would like to apply these changes to trunk. What do you think?

Felix