jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap 2016/2017
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:58:25 GMT
Regarding jetty-alpn:

The ALPN implementation relies on modification of a few OpenJDK classes and
on a few new classes that need to live in the sun.security.ssl package.
These classes are released under the same GPLv2+exception license of
OpenJDK. The ALPN class and its nested classes are released under same
license as the classes of the Jetty project.

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.