jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter hangout / public conferences
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:08:59 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

No JMeter hangout / load test conference planned for me

Arranging a hangout session could be great but, in my opinion, but they
must be different from those organized by Blazemeter/etc.

I think we need to add to JMeter site/wiki a list of previous and planned
conference

And "bravo" to be accepted to this conference.

Is the slides will be available?

Thank
Antonio