jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on 2 proposals
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 11:48:10 GMT
Hi

Le 19 août 2016 08:49, "Vladimir Sitnikov" <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> >Bug 60018 - Timer : Add a factor to apply on pauses
>
> -1 as the same can be implemented with ${..} or similar existing
> functionality.

How do you want to implement it ?

This feature exist in HP Loadrunner and could be usefull

In Loadrunner I (and other expert xho I know) use it like that  :
You record your script with think time
Amd you use this feature to adapt think time to real user without modifying
all the think time
Of ciurse we can already do it with JMeter features but it take more time
And in my opinion, add feature to increase productivity in JMeter is great
because it's one of weakness of JMeter

+1 for me if we have a well integred implemetation

> > Bug 60017 - Performance optimisation : Nullify comment field
>
> -0. It is not clear what is the gain, however if implemented the feature
> would basically double the set of required distributed tests:
nullify=true,
> and nullify=false.
> The negative side is clearly visible, but the gain is not, so I'm inclined
> to divert the change.

No opinion

Antonio