jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Friedman <richfried...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap 2016/2017
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:17:57 GMT
I think step 1 is a DSL which can be read by JMeter - not sure about your
reference to python or how that helps?  Can you elaborate on that?

Regarding bridging the gap - is that not why JMeter UI has been pretty
dominant for so long?   In a time when the only gap was Dev - Tester the UI
was the right instrument.

--
Richard Friedman
609.314.0129