jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Chassagneux <maxime.chassagn...@gmail.com>
Subject [Recording] Impossible to record a http website with HTTP4 implementation
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:09:45 GMT
Hi,

I have one example of a website which I can't record with HTTP4
implementation (only work with JAVA implementation )
On JMeter 2.13, this problem existed, during the dev of the 3.00 this bug
was not present, and since the official 3.00 out, it come back.

The error display on firefox is just "Content Encoding Error".

How I could help to send you more information ? what kind of trace do you
need ?