jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTML 5 render in View Results Tree
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 14:09:31 GMT
Hi Sebb,

I am ok with you that transform JMeter to a browser is not a good idea

But like Philippe said, the current HTML render is not sexy (to slow and
support only HTML 3.2)
I have profile this test case to check why it's slow but the problem come
from Swing and not JMeter

I have check framework to allow this with the less impact to JMeter and I
have find only JavaFX (JSoup don't render HTML, I have find a good
framework but not free and add a "Chrome light"...)

And I think if there is a tutorial in how to use it  + implement HTML 5
render + easy integration in JMeter, it will become a killer feature (I
have never seen a newbie use View Results Tree with only error box checked)

If you check LoadRunner, you find this feature and people who use it
(better integration in Loadrunner and better result)
If you check Dynatrace Synthetic Monitoring, you find this feature (and
people pay to have this feature) and people who use it

Antonio