jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject HTML 5 render in View Results Tree
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 12:16:23 GMT
Hi,

In "View Results Tree" we can see the response in HTML format.

It's a great feature to dedug a script and to understand what failed during
a load test (with only error box checked).
And, to my knowledge, not all the load test tool have this feature

Unfortunately JEditorPane is only compatible with HTML 3.2

I have try to find a framework which support HTML 5 to replace JEditorPane
without success.

The only solution I have find is to use JavaFX webview but it seem to be
complexe to integrate it in JMeter code (webview is easy to mix it with
Swing code but in the case of JMeter, it seems more complexe)
Another problem with the mix between Swing and JavaFX is that we need to
have a thread more (one to render Swing + one to render JavaFX).

Anybody have an idea to add HTML 5 in View Results Tree?
Or to make a screenshot each time an error occur

If yes, I can try to implement it because I think it's a killer feature to
understand the result of load test

Thank
Antonio