jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To contribute to Apache JMeter Project
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:49:40 GMT
Hi,

Udeni>Can I know what are the things I want to do to continue this project?

1) There are "lists of open issues": http://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html
Feel free to pick whatever issue you like & start a conversation and/or
provide a pull request with a fix.

2) You can help with reviewing existing PRs:
https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pulls
It means "look through the change and assess if the change is in line with
the description, if tests are included, if there are spelling errors, etc"
Reviewing counts as contribution as well.

2 bugzilla gurus: is there a label that marks "easy to implement" / "good
for starter" kind of bugzilla issues?

Vladimir