jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject ReportGenerator properties
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 09:39:34 GMT
I should have noticed this before, but I did not, so sorry for
bringing it up now.

==

jmeter.properties contains 40 enabled properties for ReportGenerator
plus some additional ones that are commented out.

This means that over half the total number of entries in the file are
for ReportGenerator.
That does not seem right.

user.properties contains 8 commented references to ReportGenerator.

As far as I can tell, about half of the properties are report titles,
so belong in messages.properties anyway.

Most of the remaining ones look like values that belong elsewhere.

jmeter.properties is supposed to be for rarely changed configuration
items, debug etc.

And I thought we were trying to reduce the number of properties, not
add to them.