jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex for jmeter.reportgenerator.exporter.html.series_filter
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 18:17:37 GMT
Hi Felix,

1. true
2. I don't understand the problem , can you clarify for me ?

3. Yes we want to trap:
- Sample1
- Sample1-success
- Sample1-failure
- Sample2
- Sample2-success
- Sample2-failure

Ideally not Sample2XXX-success.
Do you see a better regex ?
Thanks

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.