jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download mirrors [was: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JMeter 3.0 released]
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 21:00:53 GMT

Ok, If I change my IP address from a Moroccan IP to a French IP, I can
see some mirrors... and yes the mirrors arent up to date... badly.

Probably some IP geolocation on the ASF download script...

I will add a mention to the wiki release process to really wait 24h to
announce even if you see only a little list of mirrors,  and check on
this status page:
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/