jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC4
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 07:09:06 GMT

On 11/05/2016 07:16, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> Hello,
> It appears Rainer Jung may have found an issue related to compressed
> response and keepalive:
> -
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPCLIENT-1742?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Annoying issue...

> If I understand ot correctly it seems to be a blocker.

Not necessary, we can release the 3.0 with this bug (and update the
Known issues section just after release), and prepare a new minor
version (like 3.0.1) to fix them after the fixes from HTTPClient team.
Depends to the time to fix this HC bug and release the new version, If I
cancel the RC4, we need to wait the HT fix, this could be delay the 3.0
release for a couple of days (weeks?)