jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New website: horizontal scrolling?
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 12:34:46 GMT
On 23 April 2016 at 20:34, Felix Schumacher
<felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:

> Am 22. April 2016 01:07:45 MESZ, schrieb sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>:
>>On 21 April 2016 at 21:27, Felix Schumacher
>><felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:

>>div,
>>sides
>>implementation

>>be

>>too

>>> Updated my test page to contain a github link, but I am not sure,
>>whether I
>>> like it, so will not commit it.
>>
>>That's great.
>>
>>I think we can now delete the social hub menu section.
>>
>>BTW, the Apachecon icon top right seems to be truncated on the right.
>>Could not work out what the problem is - any ideas?
>
> The ad is inside an iframe. We can't control the css/style of the elements inside that
iframe.

That's not strictly true; if necessary the html for the contents could
be adjusted.
However this would have to be done in a way that did not affect other users.

If you have suggestions for that, please advise.

> Those elements get the default values from the used browser, which means, that the have
a few paddings or margins. Therfore the ad is a bit larger than the image it shows.

> I have given the iframe a bit more space now and it seems to be better.

Thanks.