jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC3
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:51:03 GMT
Ok,
I have the fix.

The issue is that in testEnded, we trigger a Thread that runs ListenToTest,
but we don't create it as NON Daemon thread.

So when the ClientJMeterEngine.tidyRMI(log); runs, it interrupts the last
NON Daemon thread (RMI reaper) which makes the JVM exit.

So the fix is just to make it NON Daemon:

        public void testEnded(String host) {
            long now=System.currentTimeMillis();
            log.info("Finished remote host: " + host + " ("+now+")");
            if (started.decrementAndGet() <= 0) {
                Thread stopSoon = new Thread(this);
// FIX
                stopSoon.setDaemon(false);