jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Mode : OOM Protection for View Results Tree or View Results in Table
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 21:07:29 GMT
On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Vladimir Sitnikov <
sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:

> In general I'm for "log once, then stop adding new results".

So you're for Patch2 right ?

> As you might know, I'm for using "occupied heap size" as a trigger point.
> There might easily be users with 10MiB+ responses.

Does it mean you want to base the trigger on something else ?
What do you intend by "Occupied Heap size " ? Use Runtime memory
information ? or approximate the size in bytes of Nodes / Rows ?

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.