jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Roudier <pjw.roud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Listing directory content with the FTPSampler
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 08:55:59 GMT
Hi

The current version is already backward compatible; it's quite easy to
implement. I'll make sure the new one remains compatible.

Before I start the dev, what are the guidelines regarding JMeter UI? I'd
like to know what screen size is targeted.
The only doc fairly related I found is
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/DeveloperManual/JMeterGuiBasics but it
doesn't address this topic.

Pierre