jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC2
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:51:47 GMT

On 19/04/2016 15:23, sebb wrote:
> I've just noticed that we include .gitignore at the top level.

Ok to do this, we need to remove the .gitignore file from the default
exclude of Ant

<defaultexcludes remove="**/.gitignore"/>

> The lower level ones need to be tidied up and/or merged into the
> top-level one and included in the archive.

Are you sure? we can keep the 'sub-'.gitignore files in their
directories? git will merge automatically all .gitignore (and ignore the
files listed inside at the right name/location)

Milamber