jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New website: horizontal scrolling?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:16:45 GMT

I will commit my changes to reduce the size of the block.

We can continue to discuss to the better place for the Twitter button
and/or the github/mc buttons, that isn't a blocker for the 3.0 release.

Perhaps, Felix can purpose later some variants of the home page with the
buttons at several places to allow to decide the best place.

(or better: have some web designer works to make a full re-lifting of
the home page)