jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: New website: horizontal scrolling?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 12:12:40 GMT
IMO, this block is first thing the eye finds while you look at the page.
I think we'd rather drive people attention to something like quick
downloads/documentation access.

I like the badges, it's good and modern to show them, but not as
heaviest CTA on the page. I'd put the badges into page header, into top
right corner. Or as the most bottom block of the sidebar.

With twitter links, I'd either move them into "community" block, or at
the most bottom of sidebar.

Andrey Pokhilko