jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.0 RC1
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 07:44:13 GMT
Hello,

Sorry, but the RC1 is cancelled, some minor issues (but boring issues)
are found by Philippe in the logo (the old logo in the About box!)

So I prefer stop the vote to produce a new RC2 this afternoon (start
around 03:00 PM GMT+1). Please, if you have found another issue, notify
me before the RC2 if that is possible.

Milamber