jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Plugin market? (was: 3rd party jars - current and proposed)
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:17:45 GMT
Yes, you can keep discussing the idea of plugins market as part of the
core, that's not an issue. Users would benefit from having it as part of
the core.

I'm not sure what you mean by "commercial plugin hoster". Most of the
plugins are downloaded from maven repositories. The plugins list is
downloaded from jmeter-plugins.org which is open source and non-commercial.

I've chosen the way of implementing it rather than discussing because
some things are so obvious that they need no discussion. It is still not
too late to share your feedback, because it is in beta testing stage.
For example, following your feedback I've removed the "BlazeMeter Set"...

Andrey Pokhilko

On 04/12/2016 03:53 PM, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2016, Andrey Pokhilko <apc4@ya.ru> wrote:
>
>> I speak about unknown element.
> ok
>
>> The plugins market needs no discussion, I'm 70% into implementing it.
>
> In my opinion it should have been discussed but you are free to implement
> it in "your" project, it appears it will rely on a commercial 3rd pArty as
> plugin hoster.
>
> We are of course free to discuss it within the project and choose a
> different way to do it.
> I still believe it must be in Core JMeter.
>

>> Andrey Pokhilko
>>
>> On 04/09/2016 11:05 PM, Philippe Mouawad wrote:

>>> are you speaking about the plugin market or unknown element ?
>>>
>>> if first one, what can be discussed is the format and way of working.
>>> If unknown element, then it's true dev can start

>> <javascript:;>>

>> <javascript:;> <javascript:;>
So it

>> plugin