jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Display issue with the new JMeter logo in SVG format on docs pages
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 19:44:19 GMT
Hello,

Yes that works fine if you check the docs files directly from your file
system (file://docs/etc..) but not with http://.... (probably because
the mime type is detect by the browser, not send by the web server)

Ok I found the real issue, it's was the Content-type from my Apache HTTP
server (version 2.2 from CentOS 5.11).

The svg files are return with text/xml content type.

I add this line in the configuration of httpd:

|AddType image/svg+xml svg svgz AddEncoding gzip svgz And now that works,
with Firefox and IE 11 on Windows 10 (but not on Edge...) |

Reference: https://davidwalsh.name/serve-svg-image

The good news is that the HTTP server for JMeter.apache.org is Apache
2.4.7, I tests with a 2.4, and that works fine with all browsers
(include Edge) on my laptop, win10 and mobile phone without the addition
of AddType image/svg+xml

So the svg image are very good to see with HiDPI, so I will change the
ASF logo with the SVG version on the JMeter docs

Thanks for your tests.

Milamber