jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] new logo for JMeter 3.0
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 13:08:45 GMT
On 12 March 2016 at 12:50, Felix Schumacher
<felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:
> Am 12.03.2016 um 13:42 schrieb sebb:
>>
>> Would it be possible to add another page showing the logos at normal size?
>
> I have added a link to a page with them at normal size (which I interpreted
> as 88px height).

Thanks!
The existing logo is 182x88; the new ones are scaled to 259x88, which
should fit OK in existing layouts (the height is generally more
critical).

I think they all look good; much cleaner than the previous logo.

I prefer the ones with black or grey TM; the red TM stands out too
much for me and unbalances the look slightly
In jmeter5.svg the TM is too much in the background.

I cannot decide between

jmeter.svg, 4 or 6.

Thanks very much for doing this.

> I also added a note, that I converted the TM to path, so that missing fonts
> didn't change the image.
>
> Felix
>

>> On 12 March 2016 at 10:41, Felix Schumacher
>> <felix.schumacher@internetallee.de> wrote:

>>> The kerning was done manually. All logos are basically the same except
>>> the
>>> colors. The first one (jmeter.svg) has no border, which makes the letters