jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Request simplify UI
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 12:28:08 GMT
Hi,
Yes .
I even think that in fact there should be in a new "Config" component that
holds cross samplers configuration, (or maybe but this can be harder to
manage (see below), it should be in HTTPRequest Defaults advanced tab)
Doing so would allow us to check that Deletion of 1 method is fine, it
would check in All HTTP  Samplers that the method is not used and inform
user / refuse the deletion.

I think it is more a Cross configuration setting.
Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.