jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining Work before Release of 3.0
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2016 09:51:13 GMT
Hi Mark,

I don't have problem with JMeter-Maven-Plugin (and your documentation
rocks) in particularity

It's only my experience with third party plugin in general and project with
only one developer.
And this experience is not always good and it's why I don't like to advise
my customer to use these projects/plugins

One question, why don't integrate officially your plugin to JMeter core?

About your website, I have a timeout :-(

Thanks to your feedback

Antonio

Cet e-mail a été envoyé depuis un ordinateur protégé par Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>