jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject ant junit
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:26:26 GMT
Hi all,

at the moment it seems, that the ant task junit does not work. It tries
to run AllTests.java which is not a real junit test case in the sense,
that is has no public constructor and no test methods.

If I change the test class element in build.xml to a batchtest element
that includes all test classes and skips non test classes it sort of
works. There are a few tests that fail, but most of them work.

Should I commit those changes, or is there any other use case of the
junit target, that I am not aware of?

The real target I am aiming for is to have a target, that generates
reports for the junit test cases and extending it to give us test
coverage reports (as done in the attached diff).

Regards,
  Felix