jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Friedman <richfried...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch "jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results_failure_message" to true by default
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 22:50:01 GMT
I am for it. I have made this the default for my service and think it is
valuable in all responses.

The only issue, it is breaking to anyone who built around the default. Kind
of goes to 3.0 or not.
If 3.0 then this is a breaking change and ok. In a minor release, would be
against it.

Rich

--
Richard Friedman