jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Harrison Termotto <harrison.termo...@stonybrook.edu>
Subject Fixing JMS Subscriber message count bug
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 03:49:11 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to this mailing list and contributing to Apache in general, but I
believe I can fix a bug in JMeter.

When using the JMS Subscriber, the subscriber will return that it was a
success if it has received at least one message, regardless of how many
messages the user wanted it to receive. I think this should not be
considered a success, and this was actually a bug that gave me and my
coworkers some trouble over the summer.

I have identified where this is occurring in the code, and would like to
know how I should go about fixing it. Is the process more involved than
just forking the repo and then submitting a PR?

Thanks,
Harrison