jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About including Groovy
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 19:05:53 GMT
Hello,
+1 for integration as of me.
Reasons:
- Make user experience as simple as possible (no need to bundle additional
libraries and manage configuration
-jsr223+groovy is the most performing option compared to beanshell
- as of the scripting I had to do, I always had at some step to script and
used this combination
- beanshell does not support java6/7/8 sugar syntax
- groovy is an easy scripting language with the full power of java + a lot
of additional features for xml, json manipulation, jmx ...
- Groovy is now Apache :)

Regards

--
Cordialement.