jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Switch "view.results.tree.max_size" to 0
Date Sun, 28 Feb 2016 20:31:30 GMT
Hello,
I propose to switch to 0 this value as I very frequently find myself after
recording having some response (that I am testing with Regex/CSS JQuery
tester to extract data) that is bigger than the configured value and have
then to change it , restart and record again which is a certain loss of
time.

I remember that it happens at the start of every campaign.

It was introduced to protect from OOMs as far as I remember at a period of
time where there was such kind of issues.

Since GUI is not made for Load Testing and if used, View Results Tree must
absolutely be avoided, I think switching it to 0 will not be an issue.

Regards
Philippe