jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fixing JMS Subscriber message count bug
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 07:13:15 GMT
Hello,
Thanks for proposal.
The process is:
- Open a bugzilla issue https://jmeter.apache.org/issues.html
- Fork mirror github.com/apache/jmeter
- create a branch with bugzilla id
- commit your fix there
- Create a PR and link it in the bugzilla issue

Ensure you document any change in GUI in component_reference.xml and follow
coding guidelines

Run following ant tasks before commiting your code
- ant package-and-check will check that code compile and respect tab policy
- ant test will check that full tests run fine

Thanks
Regards

--
Cordialement.