jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tabs in source files are not allowed
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 20:42:26 GMT
@sebb, I am responsible if this commit, I was going to fix it  this evening
but you did it before, thanks.

I think:

   -  we should highlight somewhere
   - or/and add "checkstyle"  to "package" ant task  so that builld fails
   - or/and follow Vladimir's proposal.

Anyway, my strategy is the following:

   - I prefer a contribution that improves the product even if it contains
   tab spaces. Now that you created the check it is easy to find so it is a
   little problem.
   - I think we should be nice with patch providers and developers who work
   on their personal time to improve JMeter.

Finally as the french say says:

   - "On ne fait pas d'omelette sans casser des oeufs"

Regards

Philippe

--
Cordialement.