jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Swor <sworisbreath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changes the default tree's icons with new icons set ready to HiDPI
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 02:43:11 GMT
+1 for updating the icon set. It's really old and I've never found the
icons to be all that intuitive, in terms of knowing what a component was
simply by glancing at its icon (some are more helpful than others, in this
regard). It was one of the more frustrating parts of the learning curve
when I first started using JMeter.