jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating browser-like concurrent download of http samplers
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 20:09:00 GMT
Hi,
Introducing this is not easy as there is currently an assumption on code
that TestElement are cloned per thread/User.
If you look at code of concurrent download you can grasp part of the
complexity.
But of course if you feel like implementing this, it would be great :-)

Thinking further about this, I tend to think that parallelism may not be
the issue here but more the "non random" order of calls, what's your
thoughts on this ?

Regards
Philippe M.

--